Seeing that it’s Easter I’ve been painting eggs. However, before painting them I need to boil a whole lot of them without them breaking.
Here’s the trick.
- Your eggs should be in room temperature.
- Wash the eggs well
- Grab a pan (wide enough so that a lot of eggs will fit)
- Put a tea towel in the bottom of your pan
- Put your eggs on that but don’t crowd them too much
- Cover with water
- Switch on the heat
- When you see tiny bubbles in the water (don’t let it boil to death), switch the heat to the lowest possible setting and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Repeat if you have more eggs.