Here is the first food material from one of the Digital Scullery friends, Giannis Sklavos who know all about good bread and good BBQs.
For the bread:
- 400ml water
- 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 grams of fast action yeast
- 150 grams of brown flour
- 450 grams strong white flour
put all of them in your bread machine and let it work its magic.
For the lamb chops:
- Here is a traditional wood oven, burning with olive tree wood.
- Lamb chops (try to get lamb chops from a young lamb)
- salt – pepper – oregano – lemon
use a fork only to cook them – you should only be eating them using your hands.
- red wine
- good friends
Photos: All photos are by Giannis Sklavos